Thursday's weather in Lebanon is partially cloudy to cloudy with fog formation over the mountainous ranges, obvious drop in temperature, especially over the mountainous ranges, and possibility of drizzles accompanied by active winds, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Unstable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern Basin due to relatively cold air-masses over Turkey and Greece caused by the low atmospheric pressure over Ukraine.
-Temperature: On the coastline 31 degrees Celsius high to 25 degrees Celsius low
Over the mountainous ranges: 26 degrees Celsius high to 20 degrees Celsius low
In the Interior range: 33 degrees Celsius high to 18 degrees Celsius low
- Surface wind: Active southern-western gusting between 10 and 40 Km/hr.
- Visibility: Medium, worsens every now and then due to fog formation.
- Humidity on the coastline: between 60% and 80%.
- Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 29 degrees Celsius.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 760 mm Hg
- Sunrise: 06:25 Sunset: 18:37
Source: National News Agency