Akhisarspor and Galatasaray today at 21.30 at Ankara Eryaman Stadium before the match will be played in various arrangements for the fans.
Football fans to watch the competition should pay attention to the following points:
- Stadium gates will open at 19:00.
-Galatasaray team will watch the stadium in the East and South stands, Akhisarspor team will watch the match in the West and North stands.
- Super cup competition fans from outside the city and Galatasaray fans "Hat Revolution Street" via; Akhisar fans will be stopped in front of Cocuk AVM on Sapka Devrimi Street by the fan buses and the fans will be transferred to the stadium from this point.
- Before the start of the match, the TFF will display a flag on the court.
- The spectators will only be able to enter the stadium with Passolig card.
- Only vehicles with accredited car cards will be admitted to the parking area in the stadium, and other vehicles must use the car parks around the stadium.
Source: Turkish Football Federation