Four Istanbul attack victims remain in intensive care

ISTANBUL

Four people who got injured in last Saturday's suicide blast in Istanbul remain in intensive care at hospitals in the port city, Turkish Health Ministry said in a statement Monday.

According to the ministry, 12 victims continue to receive treatment at Turkish hospitals.

Turkish Interior Minister Efkan Ala said Sunday the suicide bomber had been identified as 24-year-old Mehmet Ozturk, who was born in Turkey's southeastern province of Gaziantep.

Ala added the bomber is suspected of having links with Daesh terrorist group.

Source: Anadolu Agency